– Last updated 23 May, 2018
We collect your data (specifically outlined below, but generally basic information about you in a professional context, such as email, job title, company name, etc) strictly to provide you with access to our news, products, services, events and other programs. We will not share this data with anyone unless you explicitly consent to us doing so. We honor your right to privacy and will comply with your wishes to remove your data from our systems.
Our commitment to privacy
You deserve to know how we collect and use the data you provide to us, and that’s what we are providing to you on this page. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the dinaelghandour.ca website, or the website of our sister sites.
This notice was updated on 23 May, 2018 to reflect GDPR compliance standards.
How we use your information
- Provide you with access to the content, products, services and events we produce.
- Analyze profile or behavioral data to help us improve the products we offer to you.
- In specific cases, we will be contractually obligated to share your data with one of our third party advertisers or partners (for example, listings, downloads or special events).
- In these instances, we will make it clear that the data you share will be transferred to the third party. You will always have the option to not have your data shared by not taking part in that specific program or service.
- We will store this information to keep you informed about other relevant products, events, services or content that may be useful to you.
- We will never use or share the information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above. Some information, such as IP and your email address, may be shared with third parties who help us run our website, marketing and email programs. They will only use this information to serve our needs and are prohibited from using it in any other instance.
Consequences of failure to provide consent
Consenting to allow us to process and store your data is optional. However, failure to provide that consent will prevent us from delivering the content, products, services, events and other experiences to you as mentioned above.
The information we collect
Across our web platform, products, services and events, you will be presented with the opportunity to sign up for newsletters, purchases, submit your information to access content such as white papers or webinars, apply for access to certain events and more.
The type of information collected on those pages generally includes but is not limited to
- Email address
- Job title or seniority
- Company name
- Company type
- Mailing/billing address
Based on the information you provide to us, we may create or append other information to your profile in the interest of better serving you (for example, your interests). As is the case with all data we collect, this will be kept private and for our business purposes only.
How to ask us to delete your data: (GDPR – Right to Erasure)
If you would like to unsubscribe from our communications at any time, you may do so via email. If you would like us to delete your information entirely, or request a copy of the information we store about you, please send us an email to email@example.com. Otherwise, by continuing to interact with our emails, products and programs, you provide us with explicit permission to manage and use your data as described above.
Our commitment to the security of your data
To prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your data and maintain the accuracy and cleanliness of our own data while ensuring the correct use of it, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.